Nicholas Ashley is proud to present this newly refurbished, two bed converted apartment set within an extremely handsome building and a stones throw from the Crystal Palace Triangle. The apartment features a generously proportioned reception, white walls and ceilings, newly fitted carpets to both bedrooms and a newly fitted kitchen diner with white gloss units along with new white goods appliances to include dishwasher and contemporary worktops. The design is consistent throughout with a fresh and modern bathroom in keeping with the charm of the apartment.
Period features are in abundance with high ceilings, large recently fitted double glazed windows complimented by the elegant chandelier and wall lights in the reception where occupants will also appreciate the natural wooden floors in the living room.
Super links into the city as little as 25 minutes via Gipsy Hill Station which is 0.3 miles from the property.
This apartment lends itself to a professional couple or single occupant.
-No tenant fees
-Five weeks deposit required on signing the twelve months tenancy agreement
-Deposit to be registered with the Depost Protection Service
Viewing highly recommended.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1750 per month.
- Deposit / Bond: 5 weeks deposit - To be protected with the Deposit Protection Service.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Bathroom with bath and power shower.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen including dishwasher.
- Storage cupboard in hallway.
- Property comes unfurnished.
- Available from 5th March 2024.
- Minimum tenancy term is twelve months. Idealy suited for a professional couple.
- Maximum number of tenants is two.
- No Pets.
- No Smokers
- Bills not included..
- EPC rating C.