Nicholas Ashley is proud to present to the market this well appointed two bedroom, ground floor period apartment situated in the highly desirable Poet's Corner pocket of Herne Hill. Occupants can expect gorgeous stripped wood floors throughout as well as many original features to include the fireplaces. This apartment offers a spacious reception room with high ceilings and, an original fireplace and a large master bedroom overlooking Brockwell Park. The flat also comes complete with a huge communal garden.
Tenants will also take pride in the additional second double bedroom as well as a modern bathroom with a power shower. The kitchen has a well arranged design with white glossy metro tiles to compliment grey granite worktops.
This flat is in a fantastic location in an attractive builidng and occupants are within easy reach of Herne Hill BR & the trendy Brockwell Park & Brockwell Lido.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1995 per month
- Deposit / Bond: 5 weeks deposit - To be protected with the Deposit Protection Service
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Property comes unfurnshed
- Available from: 31st May 2022
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is two
- Bills not included